Monday, September 13, 2010

It CHanged my Heart!:)

Three Little Kittens that changed my Heart - GRU despicable me

A lot of Angels that touched my heart - EmC


Change isn't too late after all.....




Who would have thought that a hard hearted individual could turn out into a fun loving GRU...


I had so much fun watching the film..... Gru a wicked man who wanted to steal the moon ended up to be a potential dad for the three orphans Agnes, Margo and Edith







GRU: One big unicorn, strong and free, thought he was happy as he could be. Then three little kittens came around and turned his whole life upside down. They made him laugh, they made him cry. He never should have said goodbye. And now he knows he can never part from those three little kittens that changed his heart.



I miss my Fluffy Unicorn..... It's so fluffy.i think will die!!!!

***********************************************************************************
As I walked through the corridors early this morning I saw campaign signs.....





"CHANGE is indeed inevitable, but it is not always for what's good and


what's best. CHANGE could also be for what is worse and unlikely.

CHANGE is a two sided coin where one has to gamble. Why gamble when you

have the option of choosing progress and success we all WANTED- Rhen Alava


Vote! WANTED!:) Goodluck to you Rhen, Nina, Joyce, Yda and  the rest of the team...

I believe in each and every good endeavor that you are willing to pursue....Keep the fire glowing....

No comments:

Post a Comment