Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I will always be grateful in having you!

I learned how to drive, waking up early in the morning everyday of summer 2003 and cleaning the car first. I will not be taught how to drive if I would not do this. It was tiring, a bit of exhausted but I'd always thank my father for teaching me so. I learned it the hard way but I will always remember these days.... From a little plumbing, carpentry and including the some of the household chores he also taught me these things. A disciplinarian, some kind a like  military man, a true blooded Batageno, a bit quiet and a reserved man. I love it when I could see my father smile different from my Mom - my mom is bubbly very expressive and showy. She is one of a kind and I couldn't ask for more because she is showing us each and everytime her love so genuinely. Papa's a bit strict our conversations will stream into intellectual conversations on business politics etc. Two different people but they have touched my life like no other. I am thankful for God's endless blessing including them being in my Life. I would always be grateful for their love.

Lesson 1:

Be grateful on what you have, nourish and take care of them/him/her.





I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.




-- Bartrand Hubbard


Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul



No comments:

Post a Comment