Friday, September 10, 2010

It's about us! I'll catch you and never let you go: despicable me!

Thank God it's Friday.... had a great day.... saw how my angels had their passion for pastries and culinary arts..... I'm loving pastry........ A stressful yet has been a stress-free day.
....










Had so much fun with the gals..... It's all about Us!!!!.....

I had my craving on green tea yogurt - had it would blueberry and grahams.... Alyssa seemed to have had so much fun in the nail spa..... Next stop clinic!!!! panic Gatroenteristis and ENT.... hhhmmm have to take care of ourselves ....



Movie madness with the cast despicable Me..... I will catch you and I will never let you go.........AND lota yogurt lovi'n





Sis with yogurt


I had a great day!!!! and its our day!......

No comments:

Post a Comment