Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Love my Restauranteur! Love my Engineer! Love my Architect!

I had an exciting day.... A bit tiring..... stressful to my angels because of the challenge... ..... Soon to be Restauranteurs, Engineers and Architects....:) Inspired by the way they had the defense seriously...fun and exciting.... mentor Mami Amie and Doc Grace...two thumbs-up....  It was all worth the wait, effort, challenge and risk.....:) had a laugh from the mini miniature from the cool intoduction and uniforms....another challenge revision and then go move on.........;)



No matter how wasted you think you are, there will always be that someone who will love you just because you are not like anyone else. :-) - DRL. I don't want to go somewhere
If I know that You're not there
'Cause I know that me without You is a lie
And I don't want to walk that road
Be a million miles from home
'Cause my heart needs to be where You are
So I don't want to go

No comments:

Post a Comment