Thursday, November 10, 2011

Twilight in Palawan!

It was not my first time in Palawan, Puerto Princesa. I viisted the destination last summer with my bestfriend Roche.

It was an adventure travel for me this time. After having been stranded in the middle of the ocean for about an hour. Another boat came for rescue but the rope supporting our boat just slipped away another adventure though!... hehehe... This time two boats are pulling us to the shore:) need to go back to the gym so that I would be a kilo lesser.


I am with Amabelle, Anne and Steve:)

I am so amazed about the Iwahig Penal Colony Firefly watching. There were hundreds of fireflies in the mangroves:) Fireflies are highly sensitive to light especially that of red light which travels the fastest. I also commend our tour guide Kuya Jayson. Aside from he's having to control the boat he acted also as a very informative tour guide.:)

Kuya Jayson said the best season to visit the place would be on December, January and Summer months. It was like we were surrounded with Christmas lights. It was also a fullmoon then. There were Luminous planktons in the brakish water but we failed to see them beacuse it rained then. If the skies were clear we might also see stars above. I remebered the movie Little Rascals "Darla! Alfalfa!":)
Unfortunately we cant take photos beacuse it was too dark. My camera did not work....


The Under Ground River was part of the itinerary:) Vote for the Puerto Princesa Underground River National Park.

Many thanks to:

Ian and Chris Libao CML tours - 09285525585
Metro Dental Megamall
Slimmers World International Adriatico Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment