Thursday, November 10, 2011

Autmn Story

A fun-filled learning experience in South Korea.


I enjoyed the sceneries and landscape of Korea. I had photos of the places we visited:)




I have spent my sembreak in Korea. I learned their culture, tradition, and I had a mouthful of Korean dishes. I love Gwangju Cuisine. i like the galbi

Wikipedia says:

Galbi or kalbi generally refers to a variety of gui or grilled dishes in Korean cuisine that is made with marinated beef (or pork) short ribs in a ganjang-based sauce (Korean soy sauce).[1] In the Korean language, galbi literally means "rib" and can often indicate uncooked ribs. In addition, the dish's full name is galbi gui, although "gui" (grilling) is commonly omitted to refer to it.

Galbi is generally made with beef ribs, and it may be called "sogalbi" (소갈비) or "soegalbi" (쇠갈비). Prefix "so" or "soe" (beef) is often omitted. It is also called bulgalbi when grilled over fire. As the literal meaning is "rib", galbi dishs can also be made with pork ribs or chicken. In such cases, the dish is called "dwaeji galbi" (돼지갈비) or "dak galbi" (닭갈비) to emphasize the main ingredient


I am with 7 friends all with different characteristics but with one goal to travel and learn...:)


We particularly went to see the whole of Seoul, South Korea which is its capital. We failed to visit Jeju Island for all the airlines were fully booked already. *sigh* now there is a reason for me coming back just to see Jeju Island to date Jeju Island is the 1st World Wonder of nature coming in the Third place is Palwan's Underground River.


Aside from all the places visited i came to learn Korean cuisine.

Thanks to Mr. Daniel Gray of O'ngo Communications and Culinary School:) They had a really good kitchen and learning experience





I enjoyed the company of my Thai classmates:)



No comments:

Post a Comment