Friday, November 11, 2011

The Coming of the Breaking Dawn!

I’m not saying things will work out easily, Jake. But how could I have lived through all that I’ve lived through and not believe in magic by this point? (Bella)




I wish I could explain it to you right so that you would understand. I can’t hurt him any more than I could pick up a gun and shoot you. I love him. (Bella)



he girl looked like she only had hours left, and she had to be in pain, but she was making jokes. So Bella. Trying to ease the tension, make it better for everyone else. (Jacob)


What wouldn’t I give to be able to see into your mind for just this one moment. (Edward)

I stared at the beautiful woman with the terrifying eyes, looking for pieces of me. There was something there in the shape of her lips – if you looked past the dizzying beauty, it was true that her upper lip was slightly out of balance, a bit too full to match the lower. Finding this familiar little flaw made me feel a tiny bit better. Maybe the rest of me was in there, too. (Bella)

November 18, 2011 in cinemas

No comments:

Post a Comment