Sunday, November 14, 2010

You know where to find mE!

After a mind boggling and brain-storming discussion at work... had a little break from work....had fun playing basketbal....l got a two points shot soon will be dreaming of three points....ate cadburry chocolates :)....



Choosing what menu to offer seemed like a challenge...then again inspired by the determination brought by soooo big dreams.... had to push through....

MRT rush..... meeting at Shangri-la... glad to be with friends..... came in the appointment ahead of time 30 minutes earlier.... Texted everyone..... and everyone was so busy committed to reply....I'm glad I knew where to find them.... Got it right.... I saw and I knew where to find mami Rosa.... without even asking her where she was....... She was standing reading as usual..... Jesselton the Capital of Sabah state in Malaysia....KK... where do we finally go in KK let's start west.... I hugged her tight as I found her in the bookstore yes i was right she was in the tourism section.... knowing geography and instinct....

Had a sumptuous dinner at Shabu-shabu healthy living.... It was my first time to eat sea cucumber.... It tasted like mushroom.... and had 2 nights in a row hot Peppermint mocha.... got to see a long time friend... got to see our highschool student council president....  my story-- friends and memories do make a busy day fulfilled - committed but surely I'll have time....:) my blessings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment