Thursday, November 11, 2010

Non-Working Holiday! November 16, 2010

DECLARED NATIONAL NON-WORKING HOLIDAY!!!! - November 16, 2010 tuesday....

Islamic Feast of Sacrifice or Eid’l Adha, November 16, 2010 (Tuesday) is declared as National Non-Working Holiday by President Benigno “P-Noy” Aquino III.  Proclamation No. 60 signed by the President states that Eid’l Adha shall be celebrated as a national holiday. -jdc

Spend Time Wisely....

Can never bring back lost TIME....

No matter how wasted you think you are, there will always be that someone who will love you just because you are not like anyone else. :-) - DRL.
I don't want to go somewhere
If I know that You're not there
'Cause I know that me without You is a lie
And I don't want to walk that road
Be a million miles from home
'Cause my heart needs to be where You are
So I don't want to go...

Spend time with your loved ones.... have a break.... have time..

No comments:

Post a Comment