Monday, November 1, 2010

Res Ipsa Loquitor! We only pass this road just once!

February 1, 2011 - the Paulinian family is of sorrow because of the death of Mizzielle Jamyka Gutierrez. Let's pray for justice and peace. A 4th year Tourism student murdered. My heart felt deep sorrow when I heard the news about her.  Let's pray always.

I miss my Attorney and Mommy Lola (Father Side Gonzales)

March 14, 2008 - When my dearest uncle passed away..I'm missing my attorney... I have been his secretary for quite sometime...Dealing with a lot of cases I was amazed on how he truly fights for what is true and real....I miss him...

It speaks for itself….. the law of negligence…….dead corpse…. hope I had managed time…. tears falling…… i could have reached you….. from your last breath i wasn’t there….. is this all worth it!……… i could have held your hand……. i could have whispered strength………. but i was helpless…….. i was breathless…… i couldn’t shout!…. I REMAINED…. quiet…… hopefully not moved….. directed….. and was observed……. desicions have to be made….. you cared….. i felt it when i was weak….. i have seen it when i am blind…… you were there when i have fallen….. and yet i was not there when you were dying……… tears keep falllin… thanking you for the inspiration and especially wisdom…. thank you for the answer…… up to the very last you’ve been….one of God’s sent angels…. I’ll be missing it all….. memories will remain and you will always be remembered….. i couldn’t talk to my attorney again….. i couldn’t see you again….. i know your happy….. i now you’re there up there!!!!! happy contented….. forgiven……… tell our Father to lead me…. tell our Father thank you….. now your my angel……………

December 24, 2008 - When my Mommy Lola Gonzales passed away.... I missed mommy.... I can still remember she cooks very well... I liked her calumpit and sweet camias.... This day was our saddest we spent Christmas with sorrow yet relief for she joined our Lord but in the least day that we expected.... I miss her

No comments:

Post a Comment