Sunday, October 10, 2010

What Faith Can Do!

I survived the angst of Dengue!

Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (H-Fever)

Source of Infection:

Immediate source is a vector mosquito - Aedes Aegypti

Description:

An acute febrile infection of sudden onset with clinical manifestation of 3 stages

First 4 days - Febrile or invasive stage starts abruptly as high fever, abdominal pain, muscle pain and heartache; later flushing which may be accompanied by vomiting, conjunctival infection and epistaxis.

4th-7th: Toxic or hemorrhagic stage

7th-10th convalescent or recovery stage.

Incubation period 6 days to one week

I thank God for I have survived dengue.... The sickness was one of the worst that ever happened to me..... It weakens your body until finally you just don't wan't to eat. I'd go into being a baby everytime I get sick. I am glad mama patiently monitored my water intake, paracetamol, and food supplement.   She cared for me as always....:)

My platelet dropped into 115 below normal 150-450 x 10/L WBC 2.8 below normal 4.5-11

Immediately mama told me to drink a lot of water, gatorade, fruit juices and eat kamote tops. Fern-C also helped a lot. I drink 10 tablets of the supplement per hour.

My platelet count gained 25 and now still regaining strength....

Prayers can move mountains and Faith is all it takes.....God moves in mysterious ways......:)


I thank God for everything, I thank Him for the strength... I thank God for friends for the prayers.... I thank God for my miracle......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment