Friday, October 22, 2010

Doctor's Advice!

Patients

Optimism is not inherently a superior way of viewing the world. Certainly doctors will say it might be better for one's physical health to be an optimist. But, morally speaking it may not be appropriate in certain circumstances.
Todd Solondz


But I enjoyed getting sick, I didn't mind it at all. So in that short amount of time, I did actually go from 121 right back up to 180, which is way too fast obviously. And that resulted in some doctors visits to get things sorted out.
Christian Bale


In this case they're doctors. But having passion for your work and to take risks in order to better human kind. That's a pretty big theme. It's pretty inspiring.
Mary Stuart Masterson


I'm like a baby when I get sick. I don't get sick often I am taking Alkaline base vitamin C...


Dengue is on the risk! Fight Dengue! Protect your Family. Take FERN-C, your daily fightamin! and thanks for mom's loving care and the doctor's advice:)

My Doctors's Advice : Follow your heart!.. Take care of your health...

Fern-C Distributor 060719-77

No comments:

Post a Comment