Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Italy and Paris - A once in a LIfetime Romeo and Juliet Experience!

I am a person who wants to travel and visit all countries all over the world. I want to know and I want to learn more about them. I want to experience something different from those countries. But the truth is I haven’t visited those places yet especially the places here in the Philippines like Boracay, Cebu, Bohol, Palawan, Subic etc. I went to Baguio for our Leadership training but the pictures that I have taken were lost when we were going to print it.

If given a chance I want to go and travel Europe. I want to take a glimpse of Rome. I want to visit the churches, the dome of St.Peter’s Basilica and pray there. Other reasons why I want to visit Italy, is because I knew that this place is so popular and you can feel peace and serenity. I want to travel there using their fastest trains which they called Frecciarossa. There are so many beautiful places that has been there and was rebuilt and maintained for the tourist who wants to visit and see the beauty of Italy. Like the city of Venice, built on 117 islands, which was known as the City of Water. In Verona, I can visit the House and the Tomb of Juliet and see the balcony where on that place they are having their conversation about their love for each other. In Padova, Italy you can find there the corpse of St. Anthony, who was a priest before he died, and many more. I want to visit all the Catholic Churches there on holy week and pray there. Then after that I want to go to Paris to see the beauty of the Eiffel Tower until night.

I hope that someday I would go to these places and have photos with the beautiful places. I have to study hard now and continue to pursue my dreams and travel around the world with my family.



ST.PETER’S BASILICA


Frecciarossa the high speed trains in Italy


This is the Venezia Aerial View


Venice and its lagoon


The Balcony of Juliet's house


St. Anthony’s Basilica


The beautiful Eiffel Tower

-Jea Angelica A. Grabata 2A

No comments:

Post a Comment