Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'll Remember You!

As my tears fell down to my pillow every night,
I remember the days you’re hugging me so tight…

Hoping that I’m still the ONE that you love,
Because I thought you’re the ONE given from above…

My love for you then was never ending,
Until that day comes, I said to myself that my life has no meaning…

I remembered the night that we’ve been together,
Because I’ll treasure that moment with you forever…

Loving you was not regretful,
For you made it wonderful and colorful…

It is so hard for me to forget about you,
Coz I used to be with you and my world only revolves around you…

People are asking me, why you,
I answered them because I LOVE YOU and that is true…

My heart is bleeding, and my eyes can’t stop crying…

I found it so unfavorable for me to let you go,
Coz you’re the only ONE person I know…

I hope you will also keep the memories that we had,
Even though that memories felt us so bad…

I thank God for having you in my life,
Even though I know for myself that I’m not going to be your wife…

God has plans for the both of us and He will do rest
And it will be for the best

Time will heal the wounds and scars of the past
Until we won’t notice the time went so fast

In the right time and in the right place little surprises will come our way
I’ll just close my eyes and thank God for another day

*Princess Aika*

No comments:

Post a Comment